- Bigger and more spacious than the old Kuga
- Lots of standard equipment
- Choice of petrol, diesel and plug-in hybrid engines
- Not available as a seven-seater
- Infotainment system seems dated
- Petrol engine feels underpowered
The 2024 Ford Kuga is the Blue Oval's take on the family SUV. This third-generation car is a big step up from the car it replaced in 2020, with this latest version more than up to the job of taking on established rivals like the Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V and Mazda CX-5. Let's take a closer look in our 2024 Ford Kuga review.
When the latest Ford Kuga was first launched, there was a pretty b